Leeds East Labour
Leeds East Constituency Labour Party
Welcome to our 200 CLUB – a great way for you to support Leeds East Labour Party.
Here’s how it works
You complete and sign the attached membership form and Standing Order mandate for £1 a month (or £12 annually) per share or pay by cheque. You can have as many shares as you like. Five shares will cost you £5 per month, £60 per year.
You will receive one membership number (we will allocate) for every share paid for, which are entered into the monthly draw. All participants must be over 16.
The draw will take place on at the next constituency party meeting after the end of each month.
If you win, a cheque will be posted to your home address and the name of the winner published in the minutes of the constituency party meeting.
The prize money will be 50% of the membership fees taken that month. The remaining 50% goes to the constituency party to help fund local campaigns in which the party will get involved as necessary, as well as national and local election campaigns.
Any queries, please contact Melvyn Burton on 0113 225 6218 or email email@example.com.
JOIN OUR 200 CLUB TODAY AND YOU COULD BE OUR NEXT WINNER!
Please find below an application form and the rules of the club below
200 Club Rules
The purpose of the 200 Club is to raise funds. The money will be paid into the Leeds East Labour Party bank account and used help fund local campaigns in which the party will get involved as necessary, as well as national and local election campaigns.
- For a cost of £1 per month per share, you will be allocated one number per share between 1 and 200.
- A draw will be made for every month at the next constituency party meeting.
- The prizes will total 50% of the income per months up to a maximum of £100 (at least £200 in income raised that month).
- The 200 Club is a private lottery and is open to all party members and supporters who are eligible to be party members. Anyone age 16 or over can join.
- There is no limit to the number of shares (numbers) per member.
- Payments must be made by standing order or annual cheque. One month’s notice is required for cancellation.
- Member’s numbers will only be entered into a prize draw if their subscription is up to date.
- The draw shall be made by the constituency Chair or in their absence whoever is chairing the appropriate meeting.
- The winning cheque will be posted to the address on your membership application within one week of the draw.
- The name and numbers for each month’s winners will be posted in the minutes of the constituency party meeting and on the constituency’s web site.
- The 200 Club will be run by the constituency Executive. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Executive is final.
- Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to have left the 200 Club if their subscription renewal remains unpaid for a period of one month.
- If a winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will be transferred into constituency party funds after six months.